Registration now open for the 2018 summer session
Come spend some time with us in Loyola’s beautiful new Monroe Hall and enjoy some great art making with beloved Holy Name of Jesus School teachers: Ms. Deb, Mrs. Vidrine, Ms. Keri and more.
- Our curriculum is art history based and provides authentic hands on experiences in painting, drawing, printmaking, ceramics, and sculpture.
- Classes are held Loyola University's Art Studios.
- The program concludes with an art exhibit for family and friends.
- The Loyola Kids Art faculty are experienced, certified, year round teachers, and studio artists living and working in the New Orleans community.
Dates and Times
- July 9-20, 2018
- The program will run from 8:30am to 3:15pm
- Drop off begins at 8:30 am to 8:45 am
- Dismissal begins at 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm
- No early-morning or after care.
- An art exhibition for family and friends will be held Thursday July 21st at 7 p.m.
- Friday July 22nd is an early dismissal/ pack up day.
- Please send a snack and bag lunch with your child everyday.
Tuition & Registration
- $400.00 for one, two-week session
- Tuition and registration fees are due in full upon registration.
- For more information or to request a registration form email email@example.com
7 years (finished first grade) through 14 years
6363 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans LA 70118
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org