Music Minors

The College of Music offers minors in jazz studies, music, and music industry studies. Specific minor programs may require an audition. Find out more about the minor requirements below:

Students may declare their minor by completing a request in the College of Music and Fine Arts office on the first floor of the Communications/Music Complex.

Give Now